1. HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users of the Service shall store, on their own responsibility, data, files and the like that are created and storedusing the Service. Users of the Service acknowledge that storage and consistency of data and files shall not beassured. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or responsibilities resulting from any loss orfalsification of data for any reason whatsoever.
2. Collection of Personal Information
In some cases, the VPSA website may request personal information such as your name, age, telephone number, postal address, and occupation. The request is of course strictly voluntary: you are in no way required to provide such information at any time. Most of our services are available even if your personal information is not provided.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THE BASIS ON WHICH WE USE IT
Whenever we ask you to provide personal information on the VPSA website, we inform you of the purpose for which we intend to use it. We will never use personal information for any purpose other than the intended purpose indicated on the website unless we obtain your consent in advance.
4. INFORMATION SHARING
We don’t disclose any personal information provided by customers to any third party without the customer’s consent, except in the following cases.
(1) When the personal information is disclosed in a form that can not be used to identify a specific customer (e.g., for statistics by age);
(2) When the personal information is disclosed to the extent deemed necessary by us to a company with which we have signed confidentiality agreements (e.g., a subcontractor);
(3) After we checks the content of a customer inquiry and concludes that it is appropriate for one of its affiliates to respond to the customer directly.
(4) When the disclosure of personal information is required by laws and regulations.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY AND STORAGE
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of personal information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing. We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal obligations and regulators’ expectations. We may also retain records to investigate or defend potential legal claims.
6. We strictly observes all applicable laws and regulations.
7. CHANGES TO THE NOTICE
You may request a digital copy of this privacy notice from us using the contact details set out above. We may modify or update this privacy notice from time to time. You will be able to see when we last updated the privacy notice because we will include a revision date. Changes and additions to this privacy notice are effective from the date on which they are posted. Please review this privacy notice from time to time to check whether we have made any changes to the way in which we use your personal information.
VPSA is the controller responsible for the personal information we collect and process. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact us at the (+84) 251 368 1171 provided below.